sábado, 23 de agosto de 2008

Cardio

I do work a good cardio every once in a while. Thats right. Specially when you are a woman and try to look "professional", for us is worse because it means that we get to wear uncomfortable clothes plus heels. Nice. That would be ok, if I had a car...but I don´t. So I have to run to the bus stop and sit in a bus, (only God knows who thought about them?, but for sure that person does not ride in them) Get to work on time, looking cute with perfect hair and make up. Yeah I do work a good cardio every once in a while. I run more than 3 blocks in heels at 4:30 in the morning to catch the bus. I always feel my heart beating hard against my skin, sweat comes and goes,plus making sure that there isn´t something in the shadows ready to eat me. Isn´t all that the definition of cardio?? Oh well, tough break. Living so close to the cementery is a very different experience than before. The spirits that live among the wind always go whenever I go, but the concentration of magic near the cementery its too much sometimes, it crawls along your spine giving you goosebumps all over the place. Damn it. And still people wonder why they can´t sleep right or the misterious sounds around the house.Never open the door at night. Never say: "Come in" if you dont know who´s at the door. There are always things that we can not explain, so why go near them??At the time of my cardio, is always silent,the earth shakes with the power that the obscurity brings. Banshees run around trying to find a catch, very beautiful, very dangerous. Nothing can be too perfect,right? I just hold on real close to my umbrella and many times to my pentagram as well. Yeah, I do work a good cardio every once in a while. Care to join me??

2 comentarios:

Christian Zamora dijo...

Muy interesante, Kibita! Logras darle un aire mágico y profundo a la rutina de todos los días. En todo caso, si me preguntas si quiero acompañarte a hacer cardio en esas horas... pues creo que ya sabés la respuesta :)

~Kibita~ dijo...

Jaja!! no importa si no queres venir :P. Me alegra que te haya gustado,:).